Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Parent and child nested Scriptable Object Assets switch places when parent Scriptable Object Asset is renamed
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "1189089.zip"
2. Create a parent Scriptable Object Asset (Right-click -> Create -> MyObjects -> ParentObject)
3. Add a child Scriptable Object Asset (MyMenu -> AddChildObject)
4. Rename the NewParentObject Asset
Expected result: NewParentObject Asset is renamed
Actual result: NewParentObject Asset switches places with the NewChildObject Asset and the NewChildObject Asset is renamed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'