Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Parent and child nested Scriptable Object Assets switch places when parent Scriptable Object Asset is renamed
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "1189089.zip"
2. Create a parent Scriptable Object Asset (Right-click -> Create -> MyObjects -> ParentObject)
3. Add a child Scriptable Object Asset (MyMenu -> AddChildObject)
4. Rename the NewParentObject Asset
Expected result: NewParentObject Asset is renamed
Actual result: NewParentObject Asset switches places with the NewChildObject Asset and the NewChildObject Asset is renamed
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar