Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a17, 2023.1.0a1
Parametric Light Upgrade doesn't dirty Scene so upgrade might not be saved.
Parametric lights can be upgraded in 2021.1 and newer. However the upgrade doesn't dirty the scene. If nothing else has changed saving the scene doesn't lock in the change. To repro: Open the 2D Renderer Samples (master is 2020.3) and upgrade the project to 2021.1.6f1 and manually upgrade the parametric light in Scene "1 Light Types".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time