Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a17, 2023.1.0a1
Parametric Light Upgrade doesn't dirty Scene so upgrade might not be saved.
Parametric lights can be upgraded in 2021.1 and newer. However the upgrade doesn't dirty the scene. If nothing else has changed saving the scene doesn't lock in the change. To repro: Open the 2D Renderer Samples (master is 2020.3) and upgrade the project to 2021.1.6f1 and manually upgrade the parametric light in Scene "1 Light Types".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine