Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.5f1, 2022.1.6f1, 2022.2.0a17, 2023.1.0a1
Parametric Light Upgrade doesn't dirty Scene so upgrade might not be saved.
Parametric lights can be upgraded in 2021.1 and newer. However the upgrade doesn't dirty the scene. If nothing else has changed saving the scene doesn't lock in the change. To repro: Open the 2D Renderer Samples (master is 2020.3) and upgrade the project to 2021.1.6f1 and manually upgrade the parametric light in Scene "1 Light Types".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed