Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Panel is drawn in the wrong position when gameobject::SetActive is called in the Selectable::OnPointerExit
1. Open the "TestScene" scene in the attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Right-click several times in different positions on the Game view within Canvas boundaries
Desired outcome: During each click red panel is redrawn in such position that cursor is in the middle of it.
Actual result: Sometimes red panel is late to appear in a new position, although its position values are updated correctly.
Note: The issue appears only when the red panel is a child of the blue panel in the Hierarchy.
Note: The issue is caused by this::gameobject::SetActive(false), which is called in the Selectable::OnPointerExit of the red panel.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f1
Not reproduced with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b9
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.1.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted