Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Panel is drawn in the wrong position when gameobject::SetActive is called in the Selectable::OnPointerExit
1. Open the "TestScene" scene in the attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Right-click several times in different positions on the Game view within Canvas boundaries
Desired outcome: During each click red panel is redrawn in such position that cursor is in the middle of it.
Actual result: Sometimes red panel is late to appear in a new position, although its position values are updated correctly.
Note: The issue appears only when the red panel is a child of the blue panel in the Hierarchy.
Note: The issue is caused by this::gameobject::SetActive(false), which is called in the Selectable::OnPointerExit of the red panel.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f1
Not reproduced with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b9
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.1.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager