Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Panel is drawn in the wrong position when gameobject::SetActive is called in the Selectable::OnPointerExit
1. Open the "TestScene" scene in the attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Right-click several times in different positions on the Game view within Canvas boundaries
Desired outcome: During each click red panel is redrawn in such position that cursor is in the middle of it.
Actual result: Sometimes red panel is late to appear in a new position, although its position values are updated correctly.
Note: The issue appears only when the red panel is a child of the blue panel in the Hierarchy.
Note: The issue is caused by this::gameobject::SetActive(false), which is called in the Selectable::OnPointerExit of the red panel.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b9, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.0f1
Not reproduced with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b9
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.1.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes