Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Painting] Brush is not rendered after raising terrain on y-axis
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
2. Select 'Terrain' gameobject in the Hierarchy view;
3. Select any of the painting tabs in Terrain Component (e.g. Raise/Lower terrain);
4. Hover over terrain;
5. Notice that brush with blue highlight is rendered;
6. Input any number bigger than 49 to the Y-axis transform value (e.g. 50);
7. Hover over terrain.
Brush is not rendered. See attached gif video.
Brush should be rendered everytime, not regarding to terrain's gameobject transform value.
- Reproducible in 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0f1, 5.4.3f1;
- Reproducible in both OSX 10.12.1 and Windows 10;
- Reproducible with any value more than 49.99;
- Reproducible only when increasing y-axis value in positive direction; not reproducible for increasing any other axes transform values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete