Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Painting] Brush is not rendered after raising terrain on y-axis
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
2. Select 'Terrain' gameobject in the Hierarchy view;
3. Select any of the painting tabs in Terrain Component (e.g. Raise/Lower terrain);
4. Hover over terrain;
5. Notice that brush with blue highlight is rendered;
6. Input any number bigger than 49 to the Y-axis transform value (e.g. 50);
7. Hover over terrain.
Brush is not rendered. See attached gif video.
Brush should be rendered everytime, not regarding to terrain's gameobject transform value.
- Reproducible in 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0f1, 5.4.3f1;
- Reproducible in both OSX 10.12.1 and Windows 10;
- Reproducible with any value more than 49.99;
- Reproducible only when increasing y-axis value in positive direction; not reproducible for increasing any other axes transform values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off