Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2020.2, 2021.1
Paint Holes Undo Action will corrupt Terrain Objects
If a user completes two paint holes actions on a Terrain object then hits ctrl-z to Undo. Then it will corrupt the Terrain Object and cause further paint hole actions to no behave as expected.
1. Create a Terrain Object in the scene
2. Select the paint holes tool
3. Paint holes on the Terrain
4. Paint more holes on the Terrain (Important, as the issue does not reproduce when only a single paint holes action has been done)
5. Press Ctrl-Z to undo your last paint holes action
Terrain holes data is put into a bad state where further paint actions do not behave as expected. Tending to create much larger holes than expected.
Holes that would get painted on the Terrain would align with the user's brush.
Reproduces on: 2020.2.0b9
Does not Reproduce on: 2020.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules