Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b12, 2023.3.0a8
Padding between icon and text is too large in help box affordances
Help boxes throughout the Editor UI now seem to use an erroneously wide padding between the icon and the text element. This looks broken:
The padding between icon and text elements should be smaller. The Editor design system shows that this should be 2px, considering that the icon also has some padding:
The icon should be anchored to the left of the parent, with a fixed width. The text should be anchored to the right, and should stretch to fit the width. The -X of the text element should be therefore anchored to the icon, with a 2 pixel padding gap.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project