Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Packman] UnityTimeline package disappears from the list after removing when the project is opened with 2D Template
Unity Timeline package disappears from the list after removing when the project is opened with 2D Template
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project with 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Unity Timeline (You have to remove the timeline package while "Loading packages" is displayed at the bottom left of the Package manager window.)
4) Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result: Unity Timeline package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result: Unity Timeline package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b2
2019.2.0b1 (Timeline package version 1.0.0)
1) Unity Timeline is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0b2 (1.1.0)
2) Previous version is not available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3