Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Packman] Test Framework package disappears from the list after removing
Test Framework package disappears from the list after removing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Test Framework
4) Close and reopen Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result: Test Framework package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result: Test Framework Editor package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a13
Working Fine: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0a12
Package Found Version: 1.0.12
1) Test Framework is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0b1.
2) Working fine with 3D Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true