Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Packman] Test Framework package disappears from the list after removing
Test Framework package disappears from the list after removing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Test Framework
4) Close and reopen Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result: Test Framework package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result: Test Framework Editor package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a13
Working Fine: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0a12
Package Found Version: 1.0.12
1) Test Framework is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0b1.
2) Working fine with 3D Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details