Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Packman] Test Framework package disappears from the list after removing
Test Framework package disappears from the list after removing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Test Framework
4) Close and reopen Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result: Test Framework package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result: Test Framework Editor package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a13
Working Fine: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0a12
Package Found Version: 1.0.12
1) Test Framework is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0b1.
2) Working fine with 3D Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted