Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Packman] Test Framework package disappears from the list after removing
Test Framework package disappears from the list after removing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Test Framework
4) Close and reopen Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result: Test Framework package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result: Test Framework Editor package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.0a13
Working Fine: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0a12
Package Found Version: 1.0.12
1) Test Framework is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0b1.
2) Working fine with 3D Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released