Search Issue Tracker
[Packman] Scrolling through the package manager UI package list is too slow
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open the package manager window (Project --> Packages --> Manages)
3. Select "Built in packages"
4. Scroll using mouse wheel
Expected result: scroll value should be higher when moving through the package list
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows