Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[PackMan] Scroll bar is missing for the detailed view of packages
The scroll bar is missing for the detailed view of packages.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager.
3) Select a package with long description e.g. AI Planner
Actual result: The scroll bar is missing for the detailed view of packages which makes Install/Remove button invisible.
Expected result: Scroll bar is available for Packages with a long description.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible on: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Windows & Mac.
1. Rescaling window gives access to all the hidden information/functionality.
2. The docked package manager window can be maximized to access all the information/functionality.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version