Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[PackMan] Scroll bar is missing for the detailed view of packages
The scroll bar is missing for the detailed view of packages.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager.
3) Select a package with long description e.g. AI Planner
Actual result: The scroll bar is missing for the detailed view of packages which makes Install/Remove button invisible.
Expected result: Scroll bar is available for Packages with a long description.
Occurring in: 2019.3.0a10
Not reproducible on: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10
Windows & Mac.
1. Rescaling window gives access to all the hidden information/functionality.
2. The docked package manager window can be maximized to access all the information/functionality.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform