Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Packman] Rider Editor package disappears from the list after removing
Rider Editor disappears from the list after removing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Rider Editor
4) Close and reopen Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result:Rider Editor package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result:Rider Editor package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
1) Rider Editor is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0a12.
2) Working fine with 3D Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached