Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Packman] Rider Editor package disappears from the list after removing
Rider Editor disappears from the list after removing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Rider Editor
4) Close and reopen Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result:Rider Editor package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result:Rider Editor package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
1) Rider Editor is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0a12.
2) Working fine with 3D Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window