Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Packman] Rider Editor package disappears from the list after removing
Rider Editor disappears from the list after removing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Rider Editor
4) Close and reopen Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result:Rider Editor package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result:Rider Editor package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
1) Rider Editor is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0a12.
2) Working fine with 3D Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak