Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Packman] Rider Editor package disappears from the list after removing
Rider Editor disappears from the list after removing.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2D Template
2) Window > Package manager
3) Remove Rider Editor
4) Close and reopen Package manager > Click on All packages list
Actual result:Rider Editor package disappears from the all packages list
Expected result:Rider Editor package appears on all package list after removing.
Occurring on: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.1.0a14
1) Rider Editor is a verified package introduced in 2019.2.0a12.
2) Working fine with 3D Template
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Results of Texture ScaleMode is not intuitive when parent has a width or height set to pixel value and the other is set to auto
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted