Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Packman] Packages in Package Manager are left selected when clicking a package that has a path exceeding the maximum path limit
How to reproduce:
1. Extract the attached "1268917 repro.zip" archive directly into your drive
2. Open the "1268917 repro" project contained in the "_________________________________________117 character name__________________________________________________________" folder
3. Open the Package Manager window from Window > Package Manager
4. Select Timeline package
5. Select Cinemachine package
Expected results: Timeline package gets unselected
Actual results: Timeline package is stuck as selected
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0a9
-In 2019.3 alpha versions, it's difficult to reproduce the issue because the Package Manager window is unclickable most of the time due to Cinemachine having a path that's too long. Resetting packages, restarting the Editor, and installing Cinemachine again helps to overcome this.
-Steps 4 and 5 can be repeated multiple times to get multiple packages stuck as selected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."