Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[PackMan] Package selection reverts to previously installed/removed package when package manager window is undocked
Clicking on some package after installing/removing another package leads to the selection being reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
Refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Install/Remove any Package
3. After installation/uninstallation is finished select another package.
Selection is reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
The correct package should be selected.
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression