Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Package selection reverts to previously installed/removed package when package manager window is undocked
Clicking on some package after installing/removing another package leads to the selection being reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
Refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Install/Remove any Package
3. After installation/uninstallation is finished select another package.
Selection is reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
The correct package should be selected.
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used