Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Package selection reverts to previously installed/removed package when package manager window is undocked
Clicking on some package after installing/removing another package leads to the selection being reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
Refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Install/Remove any Package
3. After installation/uninstallation is finished select another package.
Selection is reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
The correct package should be selected.
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script