Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Package selection reverts to previously installed/removed package when package manager window is undocked
Clicking on some package after installing/removing another package leads to the selection being reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
Refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Install/Remove any Package
3. After installation/uninstallation is finished select another package.
Selection is reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
The correct package should be selected.
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine