Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Package selection reverts to previously installed/removed package when package manager window is undocked
Clicking on some package after installing/removing another package leads to the selection being reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
Refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Install/Remove any Package
3. After installation/uninstallation is finished select another package.
Selection is reverted to the previously installed/removed package.
The correct package should be selected.
Working Fine on:
Environment: Windows only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh