Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Packman] Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings
Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Dock the Window.
3. File > Build Settings > Architecture > x86 to x86_64 OR x86_64 to x86 .
Package manager window gets blank.
Package manager window should not be blanked.
Close the Package Manager window and open again.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project