Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Packman] Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings
Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Dock the Window.
3. File > Build Settings > Architecture > x86 to x86_64 OR x86_64 to x86 .
Package manager window gets blank.
Package manager window should not be blanked.
Close the Package Manager window and open again.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source