Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Packman] Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings
Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Dock the Window.
3. File > Build Settings > Architecture > x86 to x86_64 OR x86_64 to x86 .
Package manager window gets blank.
Package manager window should not be blanked.
Close the Package Manager window and open again.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build