Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Packman] Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings
Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Dock the Window.
3. File > Build Settings > Architecture > x86 to x86_64 OR x86_64 to x86 .
Package manager window gets blank.
Package manager window should not be blanked.
Close the Package Manager window and open again.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment