Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Packman] Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings
Package manager window gets blank on changing Architecture settings in build settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Dock the Window.
3. File > Build Settings > Architecture > x86 to x86_64 OR x86_64 to x86 .
Package manager window gets blank.
Package manager window should not be blanked.
Close the Package Manager window and open again.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function