Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[PackMan] Package manager does not refresh/update on package.json changes, only after Editor restart
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PackageJson.zip"
2. Open Package Manger
3. Click on "pfc Test Package" package (Packages: In Project)
4. Expand the "Samples"
5. Observe that "Sample 1" and "Sample 2" are shown
6. Open the package.json of this package
7. Change "display name" of the "Sample 2" to "Sample 3"
8. Go back to Unity and observe Package Manager
Expected result: the Sample name changes
Actual result: the Sample name does not change until the Editor is restarted
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2020.2.0a13
The bug reproduces with:
- Author name
- Sample name
- Sample entries
The bug does not reproduce after:
- package name
- package version
- display name
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated