Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[PackMan] Package manager does not refresh/update on package.json changes, only after Editor restart
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PackageJson.zip"
2. Open Package Manger
3. Click on "pfc Test Package" package (Packages: In Project)
4. Expand the "Samples"
5. Observe that "Sample 1" and "Sample 2" are shown
6. Open the package.json of this package
7. Change "display name" of the "Sample 2" to "Sample 3"
8. Go back to Unity and observe Package Manager
Expected result: the Sample name changes
Actual result: the Sample name does not change until the Editor is restarted
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2020.2.0a13
The bug reproduces with:
- Author name
- Sample name
- Sample entries
The bug does not reproduce after:
- package name
- package version
- display name
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders