Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Packman]Package list disappears on updating the package manager UI
Package list disappears from package manager on updating the package manager UI when the project is in HD/lightweight and lightweight VR.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Launch the editor in HD/Lightweight/Lightweight VR.
2. Go to Window -> Package manager
3. Update the "Package Manager UI".
4. Open the package manager window again.
5. Observe that all the packages except for 'Ads' and 'Accessibility' disappear.
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.2.0a8, 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b8
Not Reproducible on : 2018.1.0b7
Environment: Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform