Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
PackedMemorySnapshot: Nested types lack type of parent
* Open user attached project
* Click in top menu bar "BugReport > Open TestCode Window"
* Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
Observe it finds various "MyInnerClass" types, but there is no information of their "parent class".
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.1f1 (doesn't even find the types in those two old versions), 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager