Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
PackedMemorySnapshot: Nested types lack type of parent
* Open user attached project
* Click in top menu bar "BugReport > Open TestCode Window"
* Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
Observe it finds various "MyInnerClass" types, but there is no information of their "parent class".
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.1f1 (doesn't even find the types in those two old versions), 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes