Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.4.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
PackedMemorySnapshot: "managedHeapSections" do not match stats in Profiler
1) Open attached project
2) Build a Standalone Windows 64bit Player
3) Start Player
4) Open and connect Profiler to Player
5) Switch to "Memory" tab in Profiler
6) Open MainMenu > BugReport > Open TestCode Window
7) Click "Capture Memory" button
8) Compare the "Mono" memory stats to the stats shown in "TestCode Window".
Observe those numbers do not match.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan