Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project(PackageLabels.zip)
2. Open the Package Manager
3. Note the labels for 'Asset Bundle Browser' and 'Localization' packages
Actual result: Asset Bundle Browser is labeled as 'Release'; Localization is labeled 'Pre-release'
Expected result: Asset Bundle Browser should not be labeled as 'Release'; Localization should not be labeled 'Pre-release' because they were not tested with that editor version.
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1(different package workflow)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array