Search Issue Tracker
Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project(PackageLabels.zip)
2. Open the Package Manager
3. Note the labels for 'Asset Bundle Browser' and 'Localization' packages
Actual result: Asset Bundle Browser is labeled as 'Release'; Localization is labeled 'Pre-release'
Expected result: Asset Bundle Browser should not be labeled as 'Release'; Localization should not be labeled 'Pre-release' because they were not tested with that editor version.
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1(different package workflow)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS