Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Packages, that are imported as dependencies for other packages, are not shown in Package Manager UI
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open the package manager
Expected result: all the packages and their dependent packages are listed
Actual result: dependent packages are not shown
Reproduced on 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5 on PMUI 1.9.11
VERIFIED FIXED 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project