Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X, 2020.3.X
Packages search results are not updated when changing search box value during the packages refresh
How to reproduce it:
1. Create a new 3D project
2. Open the Package Manager window and go to the "My Assets" tab
3. In the search box write "1234"
4. When in the package list "Refreshing packages" message appears, press the "Backspace" key
5. Check search box value and message in the packages list view
Expected result: Value "123" is in the search box, and the message "No result for '123'" is in the package list
Actual result: Value "123" is in the search box, and the message "No result for '1234'" is in the package list
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.4.15f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (Package manager doesn't have "My Assets" tab)
Notes: This issue appears only in the "My Assets" tab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler