Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
PackageManager memory leak when continuously opening the window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "Compilation_PackageManager_Leak.zip".
2. Select the Memory Profile window.
3. Press the capture button a couple times: with Package Manger open, without and with again...
4. Compare the results and see if the third time Unity is using the same amount of memory.
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.3-1.0.0-preview.17 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a8)
Expected result: Memory should not increase as all allocations should be cleared when the window is closed, or held to be reused when the window is re-opened.
Actual result: Memory increases every time the Package Manager window is opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
Issue fully fixed in 2022.1.0a15
Fixed in 2020.3.26f1
Fixed in: 2021.2.4f1