Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Package visibility toggle is ignored when searching in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window toolbar toggle the Package visibility toggle
3. In the search bar of the Project window enter 'Changelog'
4. Observe the Project window
Expected result: The Project window is empty when the Package visibility toggle is on or the Package visibility toggle is not displayed
Actual result: The Project window is not empty
Reproducible with: 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Cannot test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.9f1 (the Legacy search engine is used)
- The issue reproduces only when the Quick Search (Default) search engine is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)