Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Package Manager - Seeing very long load times
Package Manger - Switching between "In Project" and "All" can create long load times
1. What happened
When switching between "In Project and "All" and vise-versa in the package manager can take a long time to load. I would maybe expect this for "All" but should "In Project" not be instantious?
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open any Unity project
- Open the package manager (Window > Package manager)
- Select "All" and install the Cinemachine package.
- Once installed flip back and forward between "In Project" and "All" in the package manager window.
Notice issue >> Very long load time can happen upwards of 30 seconds + even for "In Project"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete