Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2018.2
Package Manager - Seeing very long load times
Package Manger - Switching between "In Project" and "All" can create long load times
1. What happened
When switching between "In Project and "All" and vise-versa in the package manager can take a long time to load. I would maybe expect this for "All" but should "In Project" not be instantious?
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open any Unity project
- Open the package manager (Window > Package manager)
- Select "All" and install the Cinemachine package.
- Once installed flip back and forward between "In Project" and "All" in the package manager window.
Notice issue >> Very long load time can happen upwards of 30 seconds + even for "In Project"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build