Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Package Manager UI does not show up and there are compilation errors when upgrading projects to 2019.1
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2018.3
2) Disable all modules
3) Open the project in 2019.1
Result: Package Manager Window menu does not show up and there are compilation errors in the console.
Expected result: Project load without compilation errors and Package Manager Window menu is available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1