Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Package Manager UI does not show up and there are compilation errors when upgrading projects to 2019.1
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2018.3
2) Disable all modules
3) Open the project in 2019.1
Result: Package Manager Window menu does not show up and there are compilation errors in the console.
Expected result: Project load without compilation errors and Package Manager Window menu is available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked