Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Package Manager UI does not show up and there are compilation errors when upgrading projects to 2019.1
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2018.3
2) Disable all modules
3) Open the project in 2019.1
Result: Package Manager Window menu does not show up and there are compilation errors in the console.
Expected result: Project load without compilation errors and Package Manager Window menu is available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors