Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Package Manager UI does not show up and there are compilation errors when upgrading projects to 2019.1
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2018.3
2) Disable all modules
3) Open the project in 2019.1
Result: Package Manager Window menu does not show up and there are compilation errors in the console.
Expected result: Project load without compilation errors and Package Manager Window menu is available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)