Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Package Manager UI does not show up and there are compilation errors when upgrading projects to 2019.1
How to reproduce:
1) Create a new project in 2018.3
2) Disable all modules
3) Open the project in 2019.1
Result: Package Manager Window menu does not show up and there are compilation errors in the console.
Expected result: Project load without compilation errors and Package Manager Window menu is available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)