Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Package Manager search request fails when user does not have permission to access one or more packages
1. Authenticate to the registry and create ".upmconfig.toml" file
2. Create a new project
3. Open the Project Settings window and select the Package Manager tab
4. Create New Scoped Registry (see notes)
5. Open the package manager
Expected result: Registry loads with all accessible packages
Actual result: Registry isn't loading any package from the registry and throws errors:
[Package Manager Window] Cannot perform upm operation: Unable to perform online search:
Access to REPOSITORY was denied [Forbidden].
[Package Manager Window] Error searching for packages.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b1
- URL should be UNITY_URL
- Scope should be UNITY_SCOPE
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated