Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Package Manager - Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated
Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated. The menu cannot be resized to accomodate the name correctly.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open Windows > Package Manager.
- Select "All packages" in the drop down menu.
- Find PlayableGraph Visualizer or Adaptive Performance.
Notice issue >> Name in the left hand menu is truncated. Try to resize menu to view. Menu is not scalabe.
Expected: The menu should scale to show package names or the package name should be no longer than 19 characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project