Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Package Manager - Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated
Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated. The menu cannot be resized to accomodate the name correctly.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open Windows > Package Manager.
- Select "All packages" in the drop down menu.
- Find PlayableGraph Visualizer or Adaptive Performance.
Notice issue >> Name in the left hand menu is truncated. Try to resize menu to view. Menu is not scalabe.
Expected: The menu should scale to show package names or the package name should be no longer than 19 characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"