Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Package Manager - Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated
Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated. The menu cannot be resized to accomodate the name correctly.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open Windows > Package Manager.
- Select "All packages" in the drop down menu.
- Find PlayableGraph Visualizer or Adaptive Performance.
Notice issue >> Name in the left hand menu is truncated. Try to resize menu to view. Menu is not scalabe.
Expected: The menu should scale to show package names or the package name should be no longer than 19 characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width