Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Package Manager - Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated
Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated. The menu cannot be resized to accomodate the name correctly.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open Windows > Package Manager.
- Select "All packages" in the drop down menu.
- Find PlayableGraph Visualizer or Adaptive Performance.
Notice issue >> Name in the left hand menu is truncated. Try to resize menu to view. Menu is not scalabe.
Expected: The menu should scale to show package names or the package name should be no longer than 19 characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs