Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Package Manager - Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated
Package names longer than 19 characters are truncated. The menu cannot be resized to accomodate the name correctly.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open Windows > Package Manager.
- Select "All packages" in the drop down menu.
- Find PlayableGraph Visualizer or Adaptive Performance.
Notice issue >> Name in the left hand menu is truncated. Try to resize menu to view. Menu is not scalabe.
Expected: The menu should scale to show package names or the package name should be no longer than 19 characters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets