Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Package Manager keeps refreshing packages for a very long time when it is opened for a first time in a project
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Open Package Manager
3. Observe the loading time until you can access the top bar options
Expected result: Packages refresh fast (in 1-3 seconds)
Actual result: Packages keep refreshing for a long time (>10 seconds)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a22
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (Package Manager not available)
1) Seems to be a server-side issue
2) Sometimes the packages list will be stuck. Workaround - close the window and re-open it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'