Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2021.2.X
Package Manager "In Project" Packages take a while to load initially every time a project is opened
1. Create and open a project
2. Open the Package Manager window (Window > Package Manager)
Expected result: The "In Project" Packages load quickly
Actual result: The "In Project" Packages load time takes a few seconds
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes