Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Package Manager doesn't show available updates
1. Have version n of asset store package x downloaded
2. Package x publisher publishes a new version n+1
3. My Assets > package x
Expected result: Show Download button to allow user to download version n+1 of package x.
Actual result: My Assets shows version n+1 of package x as already downloaded when it is false.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
As a workaround: Remove the download from the Asset Store-5.x folder and the new package version will become available to download.
Location of folders are:
Windows: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x
Mac: ~/Library/Unity/Asset Store-5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state