Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.1
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Planned for 2018.4
Package Manager doesn't show available updates
1. Have version n of asset store package x downloaded
2. Package x publisher publishes a new version n+1
3. My Assets > package x
Expected result: Show Download button to allow user to download version n+1 of package x.
Actual result: My Assets shows version n+1 of package x as already downloaded when it is false.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build