Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Package Manager doesn't show available updates
1. Have version n of asset store package x downloaded
2. Package x publisher publishes a new version n+1
3. My Assets > package x
Expected result: Show Download button to allow user to download version n+1 of package x.
Actual result: My Assets shows version n+1 of package x as already downloaded when it is false.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
As a workaround: Remove the download from the Asset Store-5.x folder and the new package version will become available to download.
Location of folders are:
Windows: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x
Mac: ~/Library/Unity/Asset Store-5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()