Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Package Manager doesn't show available updates
1. Have version n of asset store package x downloaded
2. Package x publisher publishes a new version n+1
3. My Assets > package x
Expected result: Show Download button to allow user to download version n+1 of package x.
Actual result: My Assets shows version n+1 of package x as already downloaded when it is false.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
As a workaround: Remove the download from the Asset Store-5.x folder and the new package version will become available to download.
Location of folders are:
Windows: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x
Mac: ~/Library/Unity/Asset Store-5.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved