Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Package Manager - After a search the up/down arrows cycle through the full list of packages
When cycling through searched results, up and down on the keyboard cycles through all packages which are not displayed.
Expected: To cycle through only my searched results.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open Unity and navigate to Windows > Package Manager.
- Type "verified" into the top right search bar.
- Verified packages now appear in the left hand panel.
- Select the top package.
- Use the down arrow on your keyboard to cycle through the list of packages.
NOTICE ISSUE >> I'm now cycling through all packages. I would expect to only cycle through what is listed.
Seems to be a regression on package manager UI 2018.3.12f1. Package Version 2.0.7
Working: 2018.3.12f1. Package Version 2.0.7
Broken: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b2. Package Version: 2.2.0, 2.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode