Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Package Manager - After a search the up/down arrows cycle through the full list of packages
When cycling through searched results, up and down on the keyboard cycles through all packages which are not displayed.
Expected: To cycle through only my searched results.
Steps to reproduce.
- Open Unity and navigate to Windows > Package Manager.
- Type "verified" into the top right search bar.
- Verified packages now appear in the left hand panel.
- Select the top package.
- Use the down arrow on your keyboard to cycle through the list of packages.
NOTICE ISSUE >> I'm now cycling through all packages. I would expect to only cycle through what is listed.
Seems to be a regression on package manager UI 2018.3.12f1. Package Version 2.0.7
Working: 2018.3.12f1. Package Version 2.0.7
Broken: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b2. Package Version: 2.2.0, 2.1.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted