Search Issue Tracker
Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BugReport-EditorGUIInspectorHeight20191.zip"
2. In Project window, select "MyObject" (or create and select a new one "Assets" -> "Create" -> "ScriptableObject" -> "My Object")
3. Observe Inspector window
Expected result: two variables are visible
Actual result: no variables are visible, there are two dots and a single collapsed line/field
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`