Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Resources.Load<Sprite>() crashes on Sprite::GetRenderData() when there is no sprite data
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Window > General > Test Runner
3. Press Run All
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1 couldn't reproduce because of different Test Runner versions, 2019.2.0a15
Actual results: AssetDatabase V2 test fails
Expected results: AssetDatabase V2 test completes
Reproducible with Test-framework 1.0.12 package too
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Not valid due to editor and package version mismatch.