Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Output] Unrecognized identifier 'OUTPUT_GBUFFER' error when using Lit Cube/Sphere outputs with a Simple Lit material type
1. Drag the attached VFX asset onto the scene
2. Make sure the outputs are set to Simple Lit or Simple Lit Translucent
3. Observe the console errors
- the game or scene view need to be visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default