Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Output] Unrecognized identifier 'OUTPUT_GBUFFER' error when using Lit Cube/Sphere outputs with a Simple Lit material type
1. Drag the attached VFX asset onto the scene
2. Make sure the outputs are set to Simple Lit or Simple Lit Translucent
3. Observe the console errors
- the game or scene view need to be visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website