Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Output] Some outputs fail to compile when used with certain UV Modes
1. Create a new default VFX and drag it in the scene
2. Open the VFX asset and convert the output (or create a new one) to "Cube Output"
3. Change the UV mode to any other setting than Simple (i.e. Flipbook)
4. Observe the shader error in the console / particles stop rendering
Expected outcome: to either support these modes, or to remove the option (like with the lit cube / lit sphere)
Other outputs with similar issues:
- Decal Output does not support ScaleAndBias
- Lit Mesh Output with BlendMode set to Opaque does not support FlipbookBlend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default