Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Output] Some outputs fail to compile when used with certain UV Modes
1. Create a new default VFX and drag it in the scene
2. Open the VFX asset and convert the output (or create a new one) to "Cube Output"
3. Change the UV mode to any other setting than Simple (i.e. Flipbook)
4. Observe the shader error in the console / particles stop rendering
Expected outcome: to either support these modes, or to remove the option (like with the lit cube / lit sphere)
Other outputs with similar issues:
- Decal Output does not support ScaleAndBias
- Lit Mesh Output with BlendMode set to Opaque does not support FlipbookBlend
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website