Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Out of data Exposed Transforms in Model Importer results in an import Error
1. Download attached "ModelImport_New.zip" project and open in Unity
2. In Project window select "Okay.fbx" file, right-click it and press Reimport
3. Observe that the Unity Editor successfully reimports the file
4. n Project window select "Okay.fbx" file, right-click it and press Reimport
Expected results: Unity Editor successfully reimports the file
Actual results: Error is thrown in Console:
"Assertion failed on expression: 'it != transformToMark.end()'
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Animation/OptimizeTransformHierarchy.cpp Line: 414)"
- This issue happens on both Windows and macOS
- The only difference between these files is metafile, containing a now missing Hierarchy item, removing this solves the problem
- Unchecking "Optimize Game Objects" also removes the Error
- Does not seem possible to remove this via the ModelImporter GUI, only by hand in the Metafile
- Would expect a missing path to not cause an error while importing
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0b3 and 2020.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a1.111