Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[GPU PLM] Crash due to out of bounds access when selecting eGPU, restarting editor, unplugging eGPU
Found on 2020.2a21
1) Open a project with any simple scene that uses baked lighting.
2) Select GPU lightmapper as baking backend.
2) Selecting an eGPU device as baking device.
3) Editor will prompt and restart.
4) Unplug eGPU.
5) After editor restarts, observe crash due to out of bounds access.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true