Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2020.1
[GPU PLM] Crash due to out of bounds access when selecting eGPU, restarting editor, unplugging eGPU
Found on 2020.2a21
1) Open a project with any simple scene that uses baked lighting.
2) Select GPU lightmapper as baking backend.
2) Selecting an eGPU device as baking device.
3) Editor will prompt and restart.
4) Unplug eGPU.
5) After editor restarts, observe crash due to out of bounds access.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene