Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[GPU PLM] Crash due to out of bounds access when selecting eGPU, restarting editor, unplugging eGPU
Found on 2020.2a21
1) Open a project with any simple scene that uses baked lighting.
2) Select GPU lightmapper as baking backend.
2) Selecting an eGPU device as baking device.
3) Editor will prompt and restart.
4) Unplug eGPU.
5) After editor restarts, observe crash due to out of bounds access.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object