Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[GPU PLM] Crash due to out of bounds access when selecting eGPU, restarting editor, unplugging eGPU
Found on 2020.2a21
1) Open a project with any simple scene that uses baked lighting.
2) Select GPU lightmapper as baking backend.
2) Selecting an eGPU device as baking device.
3) Editor will prompt and restart.
4) Unplug eGPU.
5) After editor restarts, observe crash due to out of bounds access.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material