Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[GPU PLM] Crash due to out of bounds access when selecting eGPU, restarting editor, unplugging eGPU
Found on 2020.2a21
1) Open a project with any simple scene that uses baked lighting.
2) Select GPU lightmapper as baking backend.
2) Selecting an eGPU device as baking device.
3) Editor will prompt and restart.
4) Unplug eGPU.
5) After editor restarts, observe crash due to out of bounds access.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field