Search Issue Tracker
Other objects from the Scene are seen when entering Prefab Mode (caused by Hybrid Renderer package)
1. Open attached project "1187945_prefab_preview.zip"
2. Open "Prefab view bug repro scene"
3. Enter and exit Play Mode
4. In the Hierarchy, select the "Cube" object
5. In the Inspector, press "Open" to open the prefab in Prefab Mode
Expected result: Only the selected Cube prefab is seen in the Prefab Mode
Actual result: Another Cube from the Scene window is seen in the Prefab Mode
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
Could not test with: 2017.4.34f1 (no Package Manager), 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.0a14 (package errors)
Note: If the Hybrid Renderer package is deleted, Prefab Mode works as intended in 2019.2, 2019.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released