Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[OSX] Unity takes up to 10 seconds to Quit on empty project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open empty project
2. Build for iOS.
3. Quit Unity
4. Observe it takes a long time to quit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Clicking the Debug/Release mode button in the bottom right doesn't open a prompt to switch between the modes
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders