Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[OSX] Unity takes up to 10 seconds to Quit on empty project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open empty project
2. Build for iOS.
3. Quit Unity
4. Observe it takes a long time to quit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)