Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[OSX] Unity takes up to 10 seconds to Quit on empty project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open empty project
2. Build for iOS.
3. Quit Unity
4. Observe it takes a long time to quit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates