Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[OSX] Unity takes up to 10 seconds to Quit on empty project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open empty project
2. Build for iOS.
3. Quit Unity
4. Observe it takes a long time to quit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode