Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[OSX] Unity takes up to 10 seconds to Quit on empty project
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open empty project
2. Build for iOS.
3. Quit Unity
4. Observe it takes a long time to quit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes