Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[OSX standalone] Player Resolution Dialog crashes in background
OSX standalone player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure that "Display Resolution Dialog" is enabled. (Edit > Project Settings > Player > Display Resolution Dialog > Enabled)
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone > Switch Platform > Build And Run
4. Switch focus to another app
Player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Player's Resolution Dialog is accessible when it's focused back.
Only on Mac
1. If Display Resolution Dialog is disabled then a player doesn't crash as Resolution Dialog doesn't appear
2. Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player