Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[OSX standalone] Player Resolution Dialog crashes in background
OSX standalone player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure that "Display Resolution Dialog" is enabled. (Edit > Project Settings > Player > Display Resolution Dialog > Enabled)
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone > Switch Platform > Build And Run
4. Switch focus to another app
Player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Player's Resolution Dialog is accessible when it's focused back.
Only on Mac
1. If Display Resolution Dialog is disabled then a player doesn't crash as Resolution Dialog doesn't appear
2. Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted