Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[OSX standalone] Player Resolution Dialog crashes in background
OSX standalone player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure that "Display Resolution Dialog" is enabled. (Edit > Project Settings > Player > Display Resolution Dialog > Enabled)
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone > Switch Platform > Build And Run
4. Switch focus to another app
Player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Player's Resolution Dialog is accessible when it's focused back.
Only on Mac
1. If Display Resolution Dialog is disabled then a player doesn't crash as Resolution Dialog doesn't appear
2. Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events