Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[OSX standalone] Player Resolution Dialog crashes in background
OSX standalone player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure that "Display Resolution Dialog" is enabled. (Edit > Project Settings > Player > Display Resolution Dialog > Enabled)
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone > Switch Platform > Build And Run
4. Switch focus to another app
Player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Player's Resolution Dialog is accessible when it's focused back.
Only on Mac
1. If Display Resolution Dialog is disabled then a player doesn't crash as Resolution Dialog doesn't appear
2. Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"