Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[OSX standalone] Player Resolution Dialog crashes in background
OSX standalone player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure that "Display Resolution Dialog" is enabled. (Edit > Project Settings > Player > Display Resolution Dialog > Enabled)
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone > Switch Platform > Build And Run
4. Switch focus to another app
Player crashes on losing focus from Resolution Dialog.
Player's Resolution Dialog is accessible when it's focused back.
Only on Mac
1. If Display Resolution Dialog is disabled then a player doesn't crash as Resolution Dialog doesn't appear
2. Refer attached video
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up