Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX][Standalone] flickering ui components on standalone osx build
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Build and run "Game" scene as mac standalone.
3. UI elements starts to flicker(GIF attached).
* Doesn't reproduce on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items