Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open Input Test scene at: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Make sure in Player settings, Input Handling is set to "Input System (preview)"
4. Enter Playmode
5. In the Keyboard and Mouse test, press Ctrl + i to see the input information
6. Move and scroll mouse and observe the value change for old system
Actual: The old Input System still detects mouse position and scroll when only the new ISX is used as Input Handling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader