Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open Input Test scene at: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Make sure in Player settings, Input Handling is set to "Input System (preview)"
4. Enter Playmode
5. In the Keyboard and Mouse test, press Ctrl + i to see the input information
6. Move and scroll mouse and observe the value change for old system
Actual: The old Input System still detects mouse position and scroll when only the new ISX is used as Input Handling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate