Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open Input Test scene at: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Make sure in Player settings, Input Handling is set to "Input System (preview)"
4. Enter Playmode
5. In the Keyboard and Mouse test, press Ctrl + i to see the input information
6. Move and scroll mouse and observe the value change for old system
Actual: The old Input System still detects mouse position and scroll when only the new ISX is used as Input Handling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy