Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open Input Test scene at: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Make sure in Player settings, Input Handling is set to "Input System (preview)"
4. Enter Playmode
5. In the Keyboard and Mouse test, press Ctrl + i to see the input information
6. Move and scroll mouse and observe the value change for old system
Actual: The old Input System still detects mouse position and scroll when only the new ISX is used as Input Handling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][URP][OpenGLES3] Render Texture memory increases by 50% when using OpenGLES 3
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()