Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Setting build window resolution to 0 instantly results in a crash
1. Open the attached project "OSXZeroResolutionCrash.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOSX;
3. Run the build and press "Set 0 resolution" button;
Actual results: the build crashes right after setting the resolution to 0.
Expected results: the resolution is not set if a zero value is passed in.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1.
Note: attempting to reopen the app after the first launch, it crashes immediately.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"