Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Setting build window resolution to 0 instantly results in a crash
1. Open the attached project "OSXZeroResolutionCrash.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOSX;
3. Run the build and press "Set 0 resolution" button;
Actual results: the build crashes right after setting the resolution to 0.
Expected results: the resolution is not set if a zero value is passed in.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1.
Note: attempting to reopen the app after the first launch, it crashes immediately.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button