Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Setting build window resolution to 0 instantly results in a crash
1. Open the attached project "OSXZeroResolutionCrash.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOSX;
3. Run the build and press "Set 0 resolution" button;
Actual results: the build crashes right after setting the resolution to 0.
Expected results: the resolution is not set if a zero value is passed in.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1.
Note: attempting to reopen the app after the first launch, it crashes immediately.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString