Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Setting build window resolution to 0 instantly results in a crash
1. Open the attached project "OSXZeroResolutionCrash.zip";
2. Build the project for MacOSX;
3. Run the build and press "Set 0 resolution" button;
Actual results: the build crashes right after setting the resolution to 0.
Expected results: the resolution is not set if a zero value is passed in.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.3.0a1.
Note: attempting to reopen the app after the first launch, it crashes immediately.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] SelectionDragger dragging node is slow
- [Particles] Assigning non-r/w mesh to particle system shape module doesn't work anymore in Editor
- Timeline Preview mode locks Prefab isolation mode
- Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
- UI Image Animation flickers in a Standalone build