Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Running an app with Native Resolution or switching to anything significantly above 1440x900 distorts rendering on rMPBs
1. Build run & this app (don't enable resolutions dialog).
2. Observe that when the app is launched the UI elements are very blurry and just look bad (see attached video for en example).
3. Make sure that the input field have 1440 and 900 (the scaled resolution the os is runnning by default) and click the SetResolution button.
4. Observe that everything is now rendered properly
This is not reproducible on Retina 5k iMac ( rendering remains 'smooth' there even when running the app on 5k)
Reproducible both with GLCORE and Metal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project