Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
OSX - Package Manifest is not editable due to permission errors.
On MacOS, following repo https://tinyurl.com/y6dzp9xz package manager fails to update the project due to permissions. This results in a crash when trying to save or retry opening the project.
Steps to reproduce.
1) Create a new project
2) Edit the manifest.json to point to the staging registry ("registry": "https://staging-packages.unity.com") and add "com.unity.xr.arcore": "2.1.0-preview.4" as a dependency.
3) Give the focus to Unity and wait until it finishes importing the package.
Notice issue >> Packages are not resolved, importing does not start. Try to save, exit and reopen. Crash.
Regressed from previous release 2019.2.0f1
Tested Broken: 2019.2.1f1
Tested Working: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()