Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[OSX] NullReferenceException when canceling File browser after selecting incorrect folder
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Unity>Preferences>External Tools
3. Browse for SDK, JDK or NDK
4. Pick uncorrect folder
5. It will show a popup "Invalid JDK/SDK home selected"
6. Click OK and then Cancel
Result: You will get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Note: You should have Android module installed
Reproducible: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible on Win 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version