Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[OSX] NullReferenceException when canceling File browser after selecting incorrect folder
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Unity>Preferences>External Tools
3. Browse for SDK, JDK or NDK
4. Pick uncorrect folder
5. It will show a popup "Invalid JDK/SDK home selected"
6. Click OK and then Cancel
Result: You will get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Note: You should have Android module installed
Reproducible: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible on Win 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"