Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[OSX] NullReferenceException when canceling File browser after selecting incorrect folder
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Unity>Preferences>External Tools
3. Browse for SDK, JDK or NDK
4. Pick uncorrect folder
5. It will show a popup "Invalid JDK/SDK home selected"
6. Click OK and then Cancel
Result: You will get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Note: You should have Android module installed
Reproducible: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible on Win 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position