Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[OSX] NullReferenceException when canceling File browser after selecting incorrect folder
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Unity>Preferences>External Tools
3. Browse for SDK, JDK or NDK
4. Pick uncorrect folder
5. It will show a popup "Invalid JDK/SDK home selected"
6. Click OK and then Cancel
Result: You will get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Note: You should have Android module installed
Reproducible: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible on Win 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate