Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[OSX] NullReferenceException when canceling File browser after selecting incorrect folder
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Unity>Preferences>External Tools
3. Browse for SDK, JDK or NDK
4. Pick uncorrect folder
5. It will show a popup "Invalid JDK/SDK home selected"
6. Click OK and then Cancel
Result: You will get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
Note: You should have Android module installed
Reproducible: 5.6.0b2, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible on Win 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MSE] "Bake paused in play mode" incorrectly appears in progress bar after entering into play mode
- Crash on 'DisconnectPrefabInstanceRecursive' when playing the scene
- [Polybrush] Normals are not updated when modifying a mesh
- [iOS] Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames returns incorrect list of the installed fonts when it's called with a delay
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture