Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OSX] [Multidisplay] 2nd screen is not shown when scene is built as 64bit or Universal
1. Open project
2. Build and run scene for x86 version
3. Repeat 2nd step with x86_64 or Universal build target architecture
Expected: 2 screens with toggle will be visible both times
Actual: 2nd screen is shown only when scene is built for x86
Reproduced on: any 2017.1, 2017.2 and 2017.3(since 2017.3 only 64bit architecture available)
Not reproducible: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0a3
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a3- 5.6.0a6
Tested on: OSX 10.12 and 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected