Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/143
The Control.ReadValue() is always bigger than 0 for CapsLock key when the cap lock is active, which also affects the Control.isPressed value.
This is different from the Windows standalone build.
Rene-Damm commented on Jun 15
Not sure we'll be able to get a different read here. Pretty sure that on the OS side, given that it's a key with a "lock" state, the press and release we get is for the lock state and not the key press. But maybe we can drop a level lower and look at the actual key state to still read press and release.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities