Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/143
The Control.ReadValue() is always bigger than 0 for CapsLock key when the cap lock is active, which also affects the Control.isPressed value.
This is different from the Windows standalone build.
Rene-Damm commented on Jun 15
Not sure we'll be able to get a different read here. Pretty sure that on the OS side, given that it's a key with a "lock" state, the press and release we get is for the lock state and not the key press. But maybe we can drop a level lower and look at the actual key state to still read press and release.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button