Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
[OSX] Input.inputString, GetKey etc. does not work on Mac OSX
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'InputStringTest' scene
3. Play the scene
4. Click any of the keyboard buttons
5. Watch the console, notice no input is logged despite the Debug.Log(Input.inputString) being called each frame.
Note: Works as expected on Windows.
Other users report also Input.GetKey, Input.GetKeyDown,
Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetButton as broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend