Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[OSX] Going into fullscreen with either hotkey or Screen.SetResolution uses wrong fullscreen mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. See in Player Settings that it has FullScreen Mode set to 'MaximizedWindow'
3. Build & run for OS X
4. Enter fullscreen with the Screen.SetResolution button and exit fullscreen with CMD+F hotkey
5. Enter fullscreen with the CMD+F hotkey
Expected result: in both cases, the fullscreen mode is Maximized Window
Actual result: in both cases, the fullscreen mode is Full-Screen Window
Reproducible with: 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f1
Screen.fullScreen does not have this issue
Although in 2018.1.9f1 this issue is not present, the label still incorrectly displays full-screen mode after using Screen.SetResolution and CMD+F
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"